Mumbai City FC have signed midfielders Chanso Horam and Naorem Tondomba Singh and have loaned them out to TRAU FC and Sudeva FC respectively.
- 19-year-old Manipuri midfielder has joined Mumbai City FC from NEROCA FC on a contract which runs till 2024.
- Represented Manipur in the Santosh Trophy in 2018 and also helped Ukhrul-based Yarkhok United FC qualify for the 2019-20 Manipur State League.
- Switched to NEROCA FC for the 2019-20 I-League and made 15 appearances for the club.
- Has been loaned out to I-League side TRAU FC for the 2020-21 season.
I’m excited to be a part of this huge club. This, however, is just the start and I have long road ahead of me now.
The club and I both agree that going out on loan at this point of time in my career will help me get more minutes and become a better player.
I would like to wish my Mumbai City family a successful season ahead!Chanso Horam to MCFC Media
Naorem Tondomba Singh
- 21-year-old Manipuri defensive midfielder joins Mumbai City FC from SC East Bengal on a four-year contract.
- Spent his formative years at the Shillong Lajong academy, Manipuri side KLASA and the NEROCA FC U-18 setup.
- Made his I-League debut with NEROCA FC in the 2018-19 season and featured in 13 matches during the course of the season.
- Joined SC East Bengal the following season and made eight appearances in the 2019-20 I-League season.
- Has been loaned out to Sudeva FC for the 2020-21 season – the club will be competing in the upcoming I-League scheduled to be held in January next year.
It’s a proud moment for me and my family. Mumbai City have shown a lot of faith in me, in what I can offer and I am thankful for that.
They have a plan for young players like myself keeping in mind our growth and development.
Going out to the I-League will help me hone my skills and I hope to return next season as a better player with more experience.Naorem Tondomba Singh to MCFC Media
Be First to Comment