Hyderabad FC have signed striker Lalawmpuia and winger Sweden Fernandes on three-year contracts ahead of ISL 7.
- From Mizoram, the 20-year-old centre-forward joins HFC from FC Goa’s developmental side which competes in the Goa Pro League and 2nd Division League.
- Was part of Pune FC and DSK Shivajians academies during his formative years.
- The U-19 India international joined FC Goa’s developmental side in 2017.
- Promoted to FC Goa’s senior side last season, but did not end up making an appearance.
- Hailing from South Goa, the winger joins Hyderabad FC from FC Goa’s developmental side.
- Youth career with Sporting Clube de Goa and Dempo SC.
- Moved to the FC Goa developmental side in July, 2017.
- Has experience playing in the 2nd Division League and Goa Pro League.