Minerva Punjab FC have announced the signings of the Churchill Brothers SC midfielder Dawda Ceesay King and 20-year-old Nigerian forward Danjuma Ademola Kuti for the upcoming I-League season.
DAWDA CEESAY KING (26, midfielder)
- In two seasons in the I-League with Churchill Brothers SC, Ceesay notched up 28 appearances and has scored five goals.
- In the recently concluded I-League 2018-19, Dawda Ceesay King has nine assists to his credit.
- Before joining Churchill Brothers, the Gambian midfielder played in the Bangladesh Premier League with Rahmatganj MFS and Sheikh Russel KC.
- Part of the Gambian National Under-17 Team which won the 2009 African U-17 Championship.
DANJUMA ADEMOLA KUTI (20, striker)
- Was the top goalscorer in the UAE Youth League a couple of seasons ago with Fujairah SC.
- His performances in the youth league drew interest from Diego Maradona who was managing Fujairah FC in the 2017-18 season – the footaball legend allowed Kuti to train with the senior team.
- The 6ft 4in striker was also called up for the Nigerian U-17 team early on in his career.
Be First to Comment