A swap deal sees KBFC’s Nongdamba Naorem rejoin ATK Mohun Bagan and Subha Ghosh moving to Kerala Blasters.
- 20-year-old Manipuri left winger returns to ATKMB; last season out on loan, he played an important role in Mohun Bagan’s title-winning run in the I-League.
- A youth product of the Minerva Punjab academy, Naorem played for Indian Arrows in the 2017-18 I-League before switching to KBFC on a three-year deal in 2018.
- Played in the 2nd Division League for Blasters’ reserves in the 2018-19 season.
- Has represented India in the U-17 World Cup held in India in 2017.
- Three appearances in the 2020-21 ISL season so far for KBFC.
- 20-year-old forward who hails from Kolkata has signed a three-year contract with Kerala Blasters.
- Just like Naorem, Ghosh played under current KBFC coach Kibu Vicuña at Mohun Bagan last season; in fact, the youngster was promoted from the reserves to the senior team by Kibu.
- Was part of youth academies at United SC and Mohun Bagan.
- Scored three goals from eight appearances in Mohun Bagan’s title winning 2019-20 season in the I-League.