Northeast United FC have signed former Mohun Bagan fullback Gurjinder Kumar and ex-Chennai City FC midfielder Mashoor Shereef ahead of the 2020-21 ISL season.
- 30-year-old right-footed left-back from Punjab joins NEUFC from 2019-20 I-League winning side Mohun Bagan AC.
- A product of the famed Chandigarh Football Academy; in 2007, he joined the Tata Football Academy.
- Started his professional career with the now dissolved Pune FC in 2010 in the I-League.
- After Pune FC, Kumar represented Salgaocar FC, Minerva Punjab; he joined Mohun Bagan in 2017.
- Has previously played in the ISL for FC Pune City.
- Capped five times for the Indian National Team and has also played in the AFC Cup club competition.
- Eight appearances in the 2019-20 I-League; has featured in more than a 100 matches in the I-League over the years.
- From Malappuram, Kerala, the 27-year-old midfielder joins the Highlanders from Chennai City FC.
- Won the 2017-18 Kerala Premier League with Gokulam Kerala FC while on loan from CCFC.
- Won the 2018-19 I-League with Chennai City FC.
- Started out as a forward for Chennai, also played as a makeshift defender before settling in as midfielder.
- 15 appearances in the 2019-20 I-League for CCFC.