Kerala Blasters have signed former Lyon defender Bakary Koné and A-League forward Jordan Murray.
- 32-year-old centre-back was last contracted with Russian Premier League club FC Arsenal Tula, but he made only one appearance for the club in the 2018-19 season; he was de-registered by the club for the 2019-20 season.
- Started his career in Europe with French Ligue 2 club EA Guingamp in 2006.
- Switched to Ligue 1 in the 2011-12 season with Lyon and played five seasons in the top-tier French league.
- Played in the UEFA Champions League and Europa League with Olympique Lyonnais; also won the French Cup with Lyon and EA Guingamp.
- After exiting Lyon in 2016, turned up for Málaga CF in La Liga and MKE Ankaragücü in the Turkish Süper Lig following which he joined Russian club FC Arsenal Tula.
- Featured in over 300 matches in leagues across Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Has been capped 83 times for the Burkina Faso national football team.
- 25-year-old Australian centre-forward played last season for Central Coast Mariners in the A-League.
- Spent his formative years with semi-professional clubs Bulli FC and South Coast Wolves.
- Started his senior career with South Coast Wolves and later joined APIA FC – both these teams compete in the second tier National Premier League.
- Won the Golden Boot in 2018 in the National Premier Leagues NSW with APIA FC.
- Signed with A-League side Central Coast Mariners in 2018 and in two seasons scored seven goals and assisted four in 41 league matches.