SC East Bengal have signed former Birmingham City FC midfielder Jacques Maghoma and Indian international Narayan Das ahead of the 2020-21 ISL season.
- 32-year-old right-footed left midfielder was released after five years by EFL Championship club Birmingham City FC after his contract expired at the end of the 2019-20 season.
- Spent his formative years at the Tottenham Hotspur FC academy following which he signed a pro contract with the club, but did not feature for the senior team.
- Also turned up for Burton Albion FC in the fourth tier League Two and played with Sheffield Wednesday in the second tier EFL Championship.
- Made over 400 appearances in English football scoring 57 goals and assisting 55.
- Made his debut for the DR Congo national team in 2010 and has been capped 30 times since.
- 27-year-old left back was playing with Odisha FC in the ISL last season.
- Das is a product of the Tata Football Academy.
- Has turned up for Indian Arrows, Dempo SC in the I-League; FC Pune City, FC Goa, Delhi Dynamos, Odisha FC in the ISL.
- Second stint with East Bengal having previously signed with them in 2016 while they were in the I-League.
- 90 appearances in the ISL and has played over 50 matches in the I-League.
- Has been capped on 29 occasions for the Indian national football team.
Be First to Comment