ATK have signed 19-year-old Kerala Blasters’ custodian Dheeraj Singh Moirangthem and 26-year-old midfielder Sehnaj Singh from Mumbai City FC.
Dheeraj Singh Moirangthem (19, goalkeeper)
- Signs a five-year bumper contract with ATK.
- The teenager first came into prominence after impressing in the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup held in India.
- Played in the I-League 2017-18 with Indian Arrows.
- 13 appearances in the ISL 2018-19 season with Kerala Blasters where he was the first choice keeper.
Sehnaj Singh (26, midfielder)
- The midfielder’s formative years were spent at the Gurdaspur Football Academy (2006-08) and Chandigarh Football Academy (2009-11).
- Joins ATK from Mumbai City FC where he spent the last three seasons (2016-19) – a period which also included a season out on loan to Mohun Bagan.
- Has also represented Indian Arrows, Mumbai Tigers, Mumbai FC, Delhi Dynamos and East Bengal.
- 50 appearances in the ISL and 44 appearances in the I-League.
ATK have also retained Komal Thatal, Arindam Bhattacharja and Sena Ralte for the upcoming season.