Northeast United FC have signed Jamshedpur FC custodian Subhasish Roy Chowdhury and the Bengaluru FC goalie Soram Poirei Anganba for the upcoming ISL season.
Subhasish Roy Chowdhury (32, GK)
- From Kolkata, Subhasish is a product of the Tata Football Academy.
- Started his professional career with East Bengal in the 2004-05 season; he would go on to represent the club later in his career in the 2015 and 2017 seasons.
- Spent a large part of his career at Mahindra United (2005-10) and Dempo SC (2010-14).
- Capped four times for the National Team.
- Season long spells at ISL sides ATK, Delhi Dynamos, FC Goa, Kerala Blasters and in the 2018-19 season he was with Jamshedpur FC.
- Joins his fifth ISL side on a free transfer from The Red Miners.
Soram Anganba (26, GK)
- Born in Imphal, Soram played in the youth-level Subroto Cup as part of the NCC Imphal team.
- His formative years were spent at the IFA Academy in West Bengal and he spent a couple of years as a youth player at the Pune FC academy.
- Signed professionally for newly promoted Shillong Lajong for the 2011-12 I-League season.
- Spent three seasons at Pailan Arrows (2012-15) and has had brief spells at Aizawl FC, Delhi Dynamos, DSK Shivajians, Mohun Bagan and ATK.
- Two spells with Bengaluru FC – first between the years 2013 and 2015.
- The 2018-19 season was his second stint with Bengaluru FC. Soram made one appearance in the league towards the end of the season against Jamshedpur FC and conceded five goals.