Northeast United FC have signed Jamshedpur FC custodian Subhasish Roy Chowdhury and the Bengaluru FC goalie Soram Poirei Anganba for the upcoming ISL season.
Subhasish Roy Chowdhury (32, GK)
- From Kolkata, Subhasish is a product of the Tata Football Academy.
- Started his professional career with East Bengal in the 2004-05 season; he would go on to represent the club later in his career in the 2015 and 2017 seasons.
- Spent a large part of his career at Mahindra United (2005-10) and Dempo SC (2010-14).
- Capped four times for the National Team.
- Season long spells at ISL sides ATK, Delhi Dynamos, FC Goa, Kerala Blasters and in the 2018-19 season he was with Jamshedpur FC.
- Joins his fifth ISL side on a free transfer from The Red Miners.
Soram Anganba (26, GK)
- Born in Imphal, Soram played in the youth-level Subroto Cup as part of the NCC Imphal team.
- His formative years were spent at the IFA Academy in West Bengal and he spent a couple of years as a youth player at the Pune FC academy.
- Signed professionally for newly promoted Shillong Lajong for the 2011-12 I-League season.
- Spent three seasons at Pailan Arrows (2012-15) and has had brief spells at Aizawl FC, Delhi Dynamos, DSK Shivajians, Mohun Bagan and ATK.
- Two spells with Bengaluru FC – first between the years 2013 and 2015.
- The 2018-19 season was his second stint with Bengaluru FC. Soram made one appearance in the league towards the end of the season against Jamshedpur FC and conceded five goals.
Be First to Comment