Gokulam Kerala FC have added 34-year-old goalkeeper Lalit Thapa and Chhinga Veng midfielder Lalromawia to their squad for the upcoming I-League 2019-20 season.
- Four goals from 15 appearances for the 21-year-old with Chhinga Veng FC in the recently concluded 2nd Division League.
- From Samlukhai in Mizoram, the attacking midfielder made his professional debut in the 2017/18 Mizoram Premier League with Chanmari West FC.
- Lalromawia impressed in the 2017-18 Santosh Trophy scoring goals, creating opportunities and was a big part of Mizoram’s run into the semi-final.
- The 34-year-old custodian from Manipur has extensive experience in the I-League and 2nd Division League with Churchill Brothers, Sporting Club de Goa and more recently NEROCA FC (2016-19).
- In July 2015, Thapa was drafted to play for the ISL side, FC Pune City, but he never ended up making an appearance for the Stallions.
- Impressed in the recently concluded I-League 2018-19 and featured 13 times for NEROCA FC.
Be First to Comment