Amarjit Singh Kiyam
- The 20-year-old Manipuri midfielder has signed a deal for the rest of the season with the Gaurs.
- Captained the India U-17 team in the U-17 FIFA World Cup held in India in 2017 and has also been capped five times for the Indian National Team.
- An AIFF Elite Academy graduate, Amarjit turned up for Indian Arrows for two seasons in the I-League before representing Jamshedpur FC in the ISL.
- The defensive midfielder has made 15 appearances in the ISL for Jamshedpur FC over the last two seasons.
- Was deemed surplus to requirements at JFC with Owen Coyle preferring Mobashir Rahman.
The signing of Amarjit Singh alongside Glan Martins should help FC Goa get over the loss of Lenny Rodrigues who terminated his contract and joined ATK Mohun Bagan.
Amarjit is one of the brightest young talents in the country and has a big career ahead of him. He’s a gifted midfielder who is capable of looking after the ball and has great technical skill.
We’re confident he will settle well into our system and will have a big role to play for FC Goa in not just the remainder of the campaign but also in the Asian Champions League as well.Ravi Puskur, Director of Football, FC Goa to FCG Media
Boris Singh Thangjam
- 21-year-old Manipuri right back hasn’t made an appearance yet in the ISL.
- Like Amarjit, Boris was part of the India U-17 team which took part in the U-17 FIFA World Cup held in India in 2017.
- Prior to joining ATK Mohun Bagan, the AIFF Elite Academy graduate represented Indian Arrows in the I-League for a couple of seasons.